Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: ID unknown calls & texts, enhance Caller ID with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Get Call, Text and Social ID all in one app with Current Caller ID by WhitePages!
“WhitePages’ new Current Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling” – VentureBeat
“Caller ID on steroids” – HuffingtonPost
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo**
Over 300 million home, business and mobile phone numbers identified free, from the #1 and most trusted people directory.
Stay in the know with those you are closest to – Current Caller ID brings in the latest social updates from your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn friends. Don’t miss an update from your mom because that guy you went to high school with keeps posting about his breakfast on Facebook.
Being up to date makes conversations easier and more fun, so we’ve also included local news and weather for your top contacts, even if they’re not keen on the social networks.
Caller ID is no longer just about a name.
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information for each caller and texter
- One app manages all your calls and texts and contacts with Frequent and Recent lists.
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including Businesses and Cell Phones*
- Fun infographics about your calling and texting habits with friends and family
- Frequent Caller Widget puts your favorite people a tap away
*ID may be post-call on Verizon/Sprint
What’s in this version:
Thanks for your feedback & support – keep it coming!
Added in V4.0.3:
- New settings to customize your call alert. Show as much or as little info as you want. Uncheck weather, news, social and recent activity if you want to keep the alert small.
- Setting for Google Voice users: “Dismiss after answering” for access to GV in-call options
- Call alert resets to top on new calls
- Better matching contacts with Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter
- Fix for missing calls in history
More enhancements soon!
This app has no advertisements