Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Best tool for generating color palettes.
Leading color palette generator from photos: the most advanced technology for the most harmonious color palettes. Helping designers and creative people get inspired from real life.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate color palettes (color schemes) from photos using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad, split complementary and our unique algorithm
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
What's in this version:
Removed translation support per our user's feedback. If you would really like to have the app in your home language and would like to help let us know at email@example.com.
Added help screen with some important explanations.
Added a permissions screen to show exactly what we use the permissions for.
Changed the color rules selector so it is more noticeable.
This app has no advertisements