Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: This is a simple Router OS management application that strives to replicate the features of the Winbox application that comes with Router OS devices.
This is a simple Router OS management application that strives to replicate the features of the Winbox application that comes with Router OS devices.
Please note that it connects to the API port. API uses port 8728 and is disabled by default. To enable API use the following command in the terminal:
/ip service enable api
* Save/Edit login credentials for multiple routers
* Import .WBX Files from official windows version
* See interface list, traffic
* Enable / Disable Interfaces
* See Wireless Interface Details, CCQ, Rates, MAC, Settings
* Scan for Wireless Networks
* Add/Remove/Edit IP
* Display IPv4 Routes
* Reboot Router
* File Manager (List, Delete)
* Backup RB
* DNS - View settings, cache, static
* Firewall - Display settings, edit some basic NAT stuff
* Display System Log
* Hotspot view all settings etc (PRO ONLY)
* Scripts Edit and Run (PRO ONLY)
This version gets priority support and all new dev requests on this version will be developed before any free version requests.
This app has NO advertisements