Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview: When you find something on the web that you want to view later, put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet or computer so you can view it any time, even without an internet connection.
Use Pocket when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don’t have time to view it. Once it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet or computer. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line or watch a video while relaxing at home.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET
Articles, videos or pretty much anything you find online.
If it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES
See your articles, videos and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
SAVE FROM ANY APP
Save to Pocket from any app on your Android device. Just tap 'Add to Pocket' when sharing a page.
READ IT LATER USERS
Simply log into Pocket using your Read It Later username and password for a seamless transition.
Fixed the Tag filter and a few other bugs/crashes
– Listen: Pocket can read your articles to you using Android’s Text-To-Speech feature
– Manage Site Subscription feature now working on all versions of Android
– Disabled URL shortener when sharing to Evernote
– Minor UI updates
– ZTE Blade crash
– Blank help screen on Jelly Bean
– After marking a link to "Read Later" inside an article, Archiving/Favoriting would affect the wrong link
– Minor bug fixes
This app has ads