Requirements: Android 2.0.2+
Overview: You have an awesome music collection but your Android phone can only hold so many files. Other apps let you sync some of your music to your Android phone, but Polkast Music lets you bring your entire music collection (including iTunes) anywhere by connecting your Android directly to your computer. If the song is on your computer, you can play it on your phone!
Sync apps limit you to what you can store on your phone. Forget syncing, fussing or worrying about storage space. Play whatever you want, when you want, as the mood strikes.
Works with iTunes or other music folders, over the air
Polkast works remotely, though you may experience issues if you're on a slow/bad network connection:
● Occasionally a song may jump mid-playing when in streaming mode.
● You may need to refresh the homebase connection if moving between different network zones.
[Existing Polkast users, please upgrade to the lastest Software on your PC and/or Mac]
Always switch to a local connection when available (same wifi network) for the best experience.
● Play any playlist, album or song stored on your computer without device storage limits.
● Create new playlists on the go choosing from any song in your music collection.
● Fetch music remotely, no cable syncing required
● Listen offline as smart caching dynamically manages local storage.
Connect to one computer where your music is stored.
● Requires installation of the Polkast homebase, the free companion app that runs on the desktop computer where your music files are stored.
● Go to http://www.polkast.com on your home computer to get the free companion app.
● Supported OS: Windows 7, XP, or Vista; Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
● Log in with the same username and password on all Polkast apps.
● The computer must be on, connected to the Internet and not in sleep mode to play songs not stored in cache.
This app has NO advertisements